Based in San Francisco, CA, we strive to turn fantasies and imagination into something real.
Besides creating virtual reality experiences and games, we provide development and art asset services - take a look at our services (above).
Michael Lee - Co-Dreamer
- Likes to attend all game and VR meetups and surround himself with like-minded developers. Wants to show the world the magic of VR
- Likes to prototype random ideas in UE4
- Developed VR research platforms and game courses for UC Davis, as well as promoting a new and large game community in Davis
- Developed Mind The Trap multiplayer co-op betrayal game, https://dissonent.com/portfolio/mind-the-trap/
- Very human-like
- Loves VR, food, anime, tv shows, movies, games, piano, cooking, hiking, and meditation
- Personal portfolio: http://leemichael.me
Eric mAI - Dreamsmith
- Dwells in the world of imagination in an attempt to create world that can only happen in dreams.
- Pursuing the path in creating something through visual design. ie through VR, 3D, Graphic, Concept design and more.
- Always looking for a new way to express ideas on many forms of media.
- Studies in many forms of design work through different software like Maya, Photoshop, Krita and more.
- Ambitious to increase my arsenal with new forms of creation.
- Eager to explore new possibilities of making my imagination come to life.
- Personal Portfolio: EricMaiPortfolio
Khang Nguyen - Co-Dreamer
- Trembles with excitement at the inevitabilities of VR
- Spent the majority of his gaming life in level editors, SDK's, and later, 3D design software and game engines
- Created well known mods for games under a pseudonym until legal ramifications and engine-related bugs forced him to stop
- Consulted for VR research projects and held workshops about game development
- Listens to music and soundtracks to imagine new worlds
- Allergic to certain fruit but still likes the taste
- Loves to meet people and is constantly learning more about the industry